RE: [wg-c] WG-C meeting tomorrow (Wed.)

On 03-Nov-99 Jonathan Weinberg wrote:
>       At the Names Council meeting this afternoon in LA, the
general
> consensus of the NC was that we erred in not scheduling a
> face-to-face
> meeting for the WG-C members who are here.  So -- we've scheduled
> meeting.  It's at *8 a.m.*  tomorrow, in *Room 214*.  If you are
> in LA,
> please come.
>
> Jon

This insistance on face to face meetings is crap.  Now those that
have a physical presence can override the work has been done on
this list by those who have taken the time to contribute.

I would object in no uncertain terms to ANY official business being
decided or conducted in this meeting.

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934