[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [wg-c] New deadlines?
I don't know that I agree that a whole week is needed. Simply postponing
it to 4Oct99 should be sufficient time for most folks to study the
> -----Original Message-----
> From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com]On Behalf Of
> Sent: Thursday, September 30, 1999 8:22 AM
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Re: [wg-c] New deadlines?
> I personally see no reason to move any dates. I do not think that the
> DOC-NSI agreement or any other document should change
> anybody's position or
> In case anybody believe that more time is needed, we can move
> the October
> 1st date one week back. If by October 15th we are not able to
> complete the
> report, I will be happy to ask the NC for an extension.
> At 09:40 30/09/99 -0400, Jonathan Weinberg wrote:
> >On Thu, 30 Sep 1999, Petter Rindforth wrote:
> > > Jon and Javier, please can we have a clarification on the
> possible new
> > > deadlines?
> > > / Petter
> > I apologize for the uncertainty about the
> deadlines; I expect to
> >have a firm answer within the next few hours.
> >Jonathan Weinberg
> >co-chair, WG-C