Re: [wg-c] New deadlines?

I personally see no reason to move any dates. I do not think that the
DOC-NSI agreement or any other document should change anybody's position or
ideas.

In case anybody believe that more time is needed, we can move the October
1st date one week back. If by October 15th we are not able to complete the
report, I will be happy to ask the NC for an extension.

Javier