RE: [wg-c] Pathetic

On 30-Sep-99 Chris Burton wrote:
> Hello PPL,
>
> The thing that is bothering me is when the new domains are out, they
> make dates and then cancel them, personnaly i think this is pathetic
> and should sort it out, what are other peoples views on this metter

No one who has had any authority to add new TLDs has done so yet.  If you mean
the CORE TLDs, they were acting outside of any authority, and made up their own
dates for when they would be added, hoping to make it a fait accompli and get
their way that way.  That is part of why the USG stepped in.

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934