From: William X. Walsh [mailto:william@dso.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 1999 4:42 PM
To: Dave Crocker
Cc: wg-c@dnso.org; CONNOLLK@rspab.com; kstubbs@dninet.net; John Charles
Broomfield
Subject: Re: [wg-c] Motion to Postpone

On 28-Sep-99 Dave Crocker wrote:
> At 02:17 PM 9/28/1999 , John Charles Broomfield wrote:
>>         Seeing that the only thing we more or less managed consensus
on
>>serves nearly no purpose, and that the big roadblock to more
discussions and
>>consensus building has been (IMO) lifted, I think that just giving us
3 days
>>to post drafts is somewhat premature.
>
> Try the other view of this event, namely that the increased clarity of
the
> situation should permit us to move more decisively.

3 days is not sufficient time to move at all, or even to have time to
sufficiently analyze the impact these agreements will have on the
subject of
the drafts.

A delay in light of this is perfectly reasonable, and indeed mandated by
an
event such as this.

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934