Re: [wg-c] Motion to Postpone

> At 02:17 PM 9/28/1999 , John Charles Broomfield wrote:
> >         Seeing that the only thing we more or less managed consensus on
> >serves nearly no purpose, and that the big roadblock to more discussions and
> >consensus building has been (IMO) lifted, I think that just giving us 3 days
> >to post drafts is somewhat premature.
>
> Try the other view of this event, namely that the increased clarity of the
> situation should permit us to move more decisively.

Come on Dave, you expect us to read and understand the new
agreements/amendments, discuss them on this list, listen to the feedback,
throw a few messages between us to make sure that we're talking the same
language, take a position from there, write a draft and post it in 3

I'm *not* jumping for joy for having more delay, but I *am* happy in that I
feel that at last we are beginning to see some light at the end of the
tunnel.

Yours, John.