RE: [wg-c] Restatement of the compromise consensus

I'll chime in with agreement also. I also share Mikki's incredulousness.
If Dave, myself, Mikki, Tony, plus a few others, can share this view,
then we are certainly somewhat close to consensus.<grin> Those who chose
to disagree, haven't been following the debates the past few yarns.