Re: [wg-c] Restatement of the compromise consensus

At 10:04 AM 9/23/99 , Mikki Barry wrote:
>I find it absolutely remarkable that in a case where people who have
>traditionally been on opposite sides of the fence (i.e. myself and Milton
>"vs." Dave etc.) actually agree on something, that it can STILL be held up
>and claimed that there be a lack of consensus.  It seems as if the roll
>out of new gTLDs is being hijacked by a small faction even more radical
>than we are :-)

Hey, I'll even join y'all and make it
really special.  :-)

Although there may be a lack of consensus on
whether it's above or below the TLD expansion
median and other details, if there is anything
on which there has been very widespread agreement
for the past five years - it is that there should
be a significant number of new top level domains.
Indeed there are some roots in which there are.

--tony