Ma Bell is alive and well and living in Marilyn: RE: [wg-c] We have no Emperor: Re: The Emperor's New Consensus (w as:Re: [wg-c] IMPORTANT MESSAGE RE: WG-C )

At 00:11 22-09-1999 -0400, Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:
>I do understand the other message about "what precinct" do I vote in; but we
>aren't yet in a representative democracy environment... do any of those who
>didn't vote, want to say whether they would have "abstained" if given the
>easy option? Marilyn

Dear "Ma Bell":

You'll never change, even with breaking up your monopoly you will beat
everything to death:-(

BobC

"A hog seldom dies a natural death."
Ulric B. Bray