RE: [wg-c] We have no Emperor: Re: The Emperor's New Consensus (

I specifically remember you electing not to vote, and hence abstaining.

This was a conscious decision you made.

It is really annoying when someone who didn't want to vote then takes the
decision to task for not being representative of their interests.

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934

Join DNSPolicy.com's discussion list!