Re: The Emperor's New Consensus (was:Re: [wg-c] IMPORTANT MESSAGE RE: WG-C )

At 11:28 20-09-1999 -0400, Kevin J. Connolly wrote:
>What I find surprising is this: given the substantial number of members of
>this WG who indicated they were not expressing substantive opinions one
>way or the other pending the completion by WG-D of its work, the declaration
>that rough consensus exists in this WG about *anything* is one which seems
>to be completely without foundation.

Dear Kevin:  From the messages I read, that appeared to be a reasonable
assessment of the rough consensus.

Regards, BobC, fresh from my Omthaloskepsis session.

"I've sawed this board off three times, and it's *still* too short".

Carpenter foreman.