Re: [wg-c] IMPORTANT MESSAGE RE: WG-C

At 10:58 AM 9/20/99 , Mark C. Langston wrote:
>With all due respect Randy, I believe what the co-chair of the group is
>saying is that:  We, as co-chairs, have declared there is consensus on
>the issue.

I'll support Randy here.  Consensus is collectively gauged by
the magnitude and quantity of pushback and pushforward.
No one "declares" consensus - although that seems the ICANN
style.  At IETF meetings, one can do it through drumming
of feet.  Maybe we can send around feet_drumming.wav files

--tony