Re: [wg-c] IMPORTANT MESSAGE RE: WG-C

On 17 September 1999, Randy Bush <randy@psg.com> wrote:

>> 	3. Javier and I have determined that, on the basis of the messages
>> submitted to the list, the "6-10" proposal is supported by rough
>> consensus.
>
>nice try.  but no.  it quite clearly was not.

With all due respect Randy, I believe what the co-chair of the group is
saying is that:  We, as co-chairs, have declared there is consensus on
the issue.

They are not saying:  We think this is the case, please give us your
opinion.

--
Mark C. Langston	LATEST: ICANN refuses	Let your voice be heard:
mark@bitshift.org  to consider application for       http://www.idno.org