Re: [wg-c] Re: cherry picking

> >Unmitigated FUD.
>
> Thank you for the continued professional tone and detail-oriented
> content.  It greatly facilitates evaluating the different points of view.

Nice to see how, when you can't counter someone's argument, you
just accuse them of being unprofessional. Methinks thou doth protest
too much.

> Since The IAHC/POC/CORE work was sponsored by IANA and the MoU deriving
> from the IAHC work was signed by IANA, it will be fascinating to hear the
> logic which justifies declaring that work as independent of IANA

Oh, I don't know, perhaps the fact that it was soundly shut down? The
fact that the only thing to come of it was CORE, which is now a
separate business entity?

This has nothing to do with the issue of adding new TLDs, however. Indeed,
the prior acts (or lack thereof) of IANA will only come into play if the
procedure for adding new TLDs and new registries aren't done
fairly and legally. I'm willing to shut up and wait if you are, Dave.
Game?

Christopher