RE: [wg-c] SV: Consensus and compromises...

> 	What do folks think?  (It would be especially good to
> hear from people who
> haven't already made their positions clear; it can be
> frustrating, in this
> WG, to figure out where the "silent majority" stands.)

With all the discussion, I think my position may have gotten muddied.

One pilot registry, with one new TLD, until we get full agreement on
minimum registry configuration and SLA. I consider this a development
phase.

Initially, a maximum of 3 new registries, with a maximum of 10 new TLDs,
as a beta. (Note: I think that we'll have serious problems, finding
three organizations willing to launch a registry, unless the conditions
are right.)