Re: [wg-c] SV: Consensus and compromises...

I agree to what have been discussed here, but what is further important is the
criteria for selecting registrys and the "roll out" period, which needs to be more
specified, with a testperiod etc...

Regards
Ann-Catherine Andersson  Telia Network Services
 +46-8 4568927  (PHONE)  Box 10707
 +46-8 4568935  (FAX)    121 29 Johanneshov
 aca@telia.net    SE