Re: [wg-c] SV: Consensus and compromises...

Option 4 is an interesting one that has much to commend it.

It seems to be a truly bottom-up method of selection that does not
concentrate power in the hands of a few people who happen to spend all of
their time in ICANN and its working groups. Therefore I predict that its
chances of acceptance are minimal.

--MM