RE: [wg-c] Votebot sample ballot.

At 07:20 09-09-1999 -0700, Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:

>We shouldn't feel such time-pressure becasue this is a complex and
>highly-charged issue. Further, the answers to  2-5 are not trivial.

Dear Roeland:

Of course, I was not suggesting that 2-5 were "trivial".  Far from it.

Dan's standard system was based upon the CORE AoA, which required seven
days for completing the vote.  Further, we were very anxious that everyone
had a chance to vote, so Dan dispatched three separate ballots at about
three day intervals.  Thus, we minimized the chance that any one member
failed to receive a message for any of the many reasons that people fail to
receive Email.

I suspect that Dan and Joop are equally able to shorten the voting
cycle.  Does Joop's system permit everyone to see the actual results, who
voted for what?

Regards, BobC

"It doesn't do any good to run
if you don't start on time!"