RE: Reaching Decisions and "Re: [wg-c] Well, maybe this won't work"

At 16:18 06-09-1999 -0700, Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:
>Who runs the VoteBot really doesn't matter to me. I don't know Busarow
>and I know IDNO. The bottom-line is that we have VoteBots available.
>Therefore, a mechanism.
>
>What is even more important is that it appears that you are calling for
>the real vote and I intend to second that.

Dear Roeland:

Thank you for your comments.  I have no especial bias in favor of Dan other
than the fact that he has honed the system to take care of the cases in
which the members don't send back their ballots in a proper manner.

They can only be returned from their designated Email address.

Dan even has added a little code so he can figure out where the original
ballot was sent when it is returned from the wrong Email address.

The should be sent in the "reply" mode.

The ballot should be undisturbed other than to enter an "x" between "[]"
making "[x]".

We first used it to elect our first officers for PAB.  There was suspicion
among the members.  Dan said, "no problem, everyone can see just how their
vote was recorded".  In other words, it is *not* a secret ballot but an
open ballot.

Visit his site to see how it words:

  http://core.beach.net/votes/

Let's Vote(bot);-)

Regards, BobC

"One test is worth three expert opinions!"
Ulric B. Bray