RE: Reaching Decisions and "Re: [wg-c] Well, maybe this won't work"

Who runs the VoteBot really doesn't matter to me. I don't know Busarow
and I know IDNO. The bottom-line is that we have VoteBots available.
Therefore, a mechanism.

What is even more important is that it appears that you are calling for
the real vote and I intend to second that.

We can now listen politely while other hew and cry about how this group
isn't representative of the grand universe, and andromidians in
particular, as if that mattered. (can you tell that I'm getting a little
impatient?)

What we need it to find out definitively what this group stands for, or
not. The rest can follow later.

Roeland M.J. Meyer, CEO
Morgan Hill Software Company, Inc.
http://www.mhsc.com/