Re: [wg-c] compromise proposal

> > Unless, of course, we no longer pretend to be weighing positions
> > based on merit, but on the clout of the economic interest asserting
> > the same.
>
> Or we're afraid of admitting who's payroll we're on. Methinks thou
> doth protest too much.
> Christopher

C'mon Chris, surely you don't want weighted votes, do you? Is an IBM
appointed person speaking for all of their shareholders, and therefore they
have that many votes, or is it based on the cash value of the company on
behalf of which you are speaking for? Or does it have as many votes as
customers, or installed user-base? Apart from the obvious problems of
validation, if you ever wanted to throw a spanner in the works completely,
this would be it.

Yours, John.