RE: [wg-c] compromise proposal

> Is it possible to ask that organizational affiliation be inserted into
> these emails? The weight of a measured argument is the
> greater for being
> supported by, say, INTA or ICC,  and the less for being an individual
> voice of someone who just happens to work for such an organization.

Mark,
I dare say that this is unimportant. There are very few of us here that
do not represent one sort of organization or another. Many of us
support/represent more than one interest. In these debates, we have been
there before. Usually, it is a source of disruptive conflict.

Roeland M.J. Meyer, CEO
Morgan Hill Software Company, Inc.
http://www.mhsc.com/
mailto://rmeyer@mhsc.com