Re: [wg-c] compromise proposal

> This is pretty powerful rhetoric - especially in light of the fact that
you
> do not make clear what the implied effects would be. Please either clarify
> or get out of the way.

How about this:

> This is irrelevant to the process. In my mind, the test-bed would be
> implemented solely for the purpose of tweaking the business, operational
> and technical processes and *not* to pander to individual or corporate
> interests.

Regardless, those left out of the testbed will be economically harmed. You
can't dismiss it with hand waving about your intentions.

> The number can be created arbritrarily without deference to the
> points you raise above for the simple fact it is a *pilot* project - not
> the final implementation.

Again, just because you call it a pilot project does not change the
fact that those companies involved in the pilot will have a
significant advantage over those who wish to be in the
pilot but are not included due to space limitation.

Again, I have a concrete proposal: determine the criteria
first, and then have a call for participation. Then, with the
number of companies known, return to this issue. Right now
we're dealing with an unknown quantity. Make it known, and
it gets much easier.

Who knows, we may find that there are only 7 companies
interested rather than the 10+ that everyone seems to
think.

Christopher