Re: [wg-c] compromise proposal

Hi John Charles,

 >Completely irrelevant. That TLD increase was exclusively ccTLD increase
 >taking as a basis the ISO-3166 two-letter country-code list. As this list is
 >finite (countries/territories are not sprouting up all the time all around

The Internet DNS is a distributed database.  Operationally
and technically, the distinction among TLDs is irrelevant -
which is what ICANN is supposed to confine itself to, and
what I expect a court will consider on review.

It sounds like you wandered into the wrong paradigm.  Do you
have an OSI related client? :-)

--tony