Re: [wg-c] straw vote -- question one results & call for votes on remaining questions

> Both you and Chris are here and we're all working together. However, if
> tomorrow you claim that IOD's ".web" or your root servers are a result of
> working with ICANN then I'd cry foul very loudly.

Unless, of course, ICANN were advising IOD on how to set up .web, what
language to use for disclaimers and dispute policy, and operational
guidelines. Then such a claim would be true.

> NO alternative root server confederation EVER produced ANYTHING as a
result
> of working with IANA.

Again this is just not true. You are wrong. If you continue to demand that
what you are saying is true, it might even be correct to say that you
are lying. I just think that you don't realize that you're wrong. I don't
ask that you take my word for it, though.

Christopher