Re: [wg-c] compromise proposal

The problem with such a plan is the mess that will be created
when CORE isn't included in the 6-10 new gTLDs. Or Iperdome.
Or IOD. Or any other company that might either have their
intellectual property compromised, their business harmed, or
face competitors who get a head-start. This is distinctly
different than the testbed registrar rollout.

How do you plan on solving this problem?

--
Personal Opinion Only, of course...
This email address belongs to a resident of the State of Washington,