Re: [wg-c] breaking up (names) is hard to do

> > However the fact that US$9 is still 2-9 times too
> > high makes clear that that effect is small, as does the failure to get NSI
> > to change its dispute policy.
>
> No, it's not. It's 3 times too low. I would pay $27 per year for a .com,
> and $30 per year for a .net, personally. Something is worth exactly
> what someone is willing to pay for it. If you don't like it, buy something
> else.
> Christopher

How much would you pay for the right to be allowed to breathe? I would say
that you'd pay all the money you could get your hands on (or you're dead).
Does that mean that a company should be allowed to charge you for breathing?
Think about it.

Yours, John Broomfield.