Re: [wg-c] breaking up (names) is hard to do

Yes, I'm familiar with the details. NSI did not initiate the attempt, but was complicit because of
its biased DRP and, more to the point, because tried behave as the authoritative ultimate
"switch-puller." Thus, if allowed to proceed, NSI clearly would have held final responsibility for
the harm to Juno's e-mail users. NSI's officers continue to argue their actions were the correct
ones to take. (The excuse is that this what their lawyers advised them to do.)

But would you agree, Milton, for the benefit of those who were engaged in the relevant discussion
earlier in this thread, with the following proposition?

Given that NSI's own policies nearly eventuated such an egregious state of affairs, contemplation of
how to avoid other "alarmist" hypotheticals is not entirely out of line.

Craig Simon