Re: [wg-c] breaking up (names) is hard to do

The legacy of the Juno issue has a lot of resonance for some people. The aol.com example may seem
far-fetched and even ludicrous, but given a post-Juno context in which NSI continues to justify its
(fortunately failed) attempt to take down the DNS service of a very large and well established
e-mail provider, other "alarmist" hypotheticals deserve consideration.

Craig Simon