Re: [wg-c] how many = what number?

At 02:44 PM 8/20/99 , Milton Mueller wrote:
>If the number is 10 or greater, then I could add my support to that
>option, as long as it also contained a provision ensuring that several
>competitive registries would also be authorized.

I would argue that if it is not 10 or greater,
you will be creating a cause of action for some
class of parties, as ICANN will be significantly
decreasing the increase the number of TLDs.
The circumstances will also be aggrevated
if CORE TLDs appear on the list of new TLDs,
because the CORE types dominate ICANN.

--tony