Re: [wg-c] A branded TLD would be .nsi

> >Both Ambler and NSI want to be the exclusive registry
> >for a specific TLD string, .web and .com respectively.

I do so wish you all would stop saying that "Ambler" wants
this or that. Do you say that "Rutt" wants this or that? Does
"Gomes" or perhaps "Clough" want .com?

Image Online Design runs the .web registry. I am a shareholder,
not even the majority one at that. It is not I, it is IOD.

<sarcasm>
I appreciate the confidence you all place in me in identifying me
with the company in which I hold interest.
</sarcasm>

Christopher