Re: [wg-c] straw poll -- reminder

Jonathan,

I appreciate your work. You may have seen my earlier proposal for a
more detailed way of asking question one. I suspec the result of this
poll with respect of question one will be that half of WG members want
to start with few, and the other half with many. So you will have to
ask the question I suggested earlier: if those who want many find it
inconceiveable to start with a few.

Btw, Is there any particular reason why you only copied the first
question into this reminder, or did I miss something?

Here are my reponses:

> QUESTION ONE: HOW MANY NEW gTLDS, AND HOW FAST?

I vote for option 1. (Note that I believe that many new TLDs are needed in
the medium term, but unless we start with few, we will never get any at all.)

QUESTION TWO: HOW TO SELECT TLD STRINGS AND REGISTRIES?

I vote for option 1.

QUESTION THREE: SHOULD REGISTRIES BE FOR-PROFIT OR NON-PROFIT?  HOW MANY
gTLDS SHOULD THEY RUN?

I vote for option 1.

QUESTION FOUR:  SHOULD ICANN REQUIRE SHARING?

I vote for option 1.

--
Tel: +41 22 312 5600  Direct line: +41 22 312 5640  http://axone.ch
Fax: +41 22 312 5601  2 cours de Rive   CH-1204 Geneva, Switzerland