Re: [wg-c] GTLD Straw poll

> why dont you try  to a response built on some sort of a foundation other
> than personal derision chris ?
>
> do you feel that you should "own"  a gtld chris ?

No personal derision, Ken, you made a claim that flies in the face of your
actions and the action of your organization. You claim that the TLD
namespace should be a public trust, yet your organization has not only
filed for trademark on 6 TLDs, but one of them currently enjoys
protection.

Hardly a consistent position.

Trying to turn it around by attacking me doesn't help much. Whether I
feel I should own a TLD is irrelevant. Maybe I do. That's not the
issue. I've never claimed to support the public trust model. You have.

You're in big trouble on this one.

Christopher