Re[4]: [wg-c] Competition policy and gTLDs

Tuesday, August 17, 1999, 6:55:57 AM, Cohen, Tod <Tod_Cohen@mpaa.org> wrote:

> My six year old always searches by using the following string:
> www.[anything].com <http://www.[anything].com> .  He does not use a search
> engine but he does know how to put together string, for example:
> www.supersmashbrothers.com <http://www.supersmashbrothers.com> .  So I do
> not know who William speaks to, but he should speak to the children. Rita is
> correct.

Sorry, I assumed the average Net user was above the six year old level
 :)

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934

(IDNO MEMBER)
Support the Cyberspace Association, the
constituency of Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org