Re: [wg-c] Retraction of previous proposal

At 19:33 12-08-99 -0700, Christopher Ambler wrote:
>The very available web site(s) and archives of CORE put the lie
>to that. If this is truly the case, one would have expected CORE
>to have distanced themself from the 900-ton liability that IAHC
>left them with. Alas, they have not.

It is clear that you have not read the MoU or AoA under which we are bound
to function or take the consequences.

>Don't insult what intelligence I have left.

Thanks for the tacit admission.

> > Tell me, Chris, which Trademark office now or ever in the past would
> > register a TLD?
>
>As much as I'd love to have this argument with you, I shall
>refrain.

Only since you have *no* valid argument to offer.  BobC

While the *early* bird gets the worm,
the *second* mouse gets the cheese.