Re: [wg-c] Retraction of previous proposal

> CORE did not claim to be the anointed one.  Every indication we had from
> the IAHC folk was that they knew where the rocks were.  We now know to our
> disadvantage that they didn't know where the stream was.

The very available web site(s) and archives of CORE put the lie
to that. If this is truly the case, one would have expected CORE
to have distanced themself from the 900-ton liability that IAHC
left them with. Alas, they have not.

Don't insult what intelligence I have left.

> Tell me, Chris, which Trademark office now or ever in the past would
> register a TLD?

As much as I'd love to have this argument with you, I shall
refrain.

Christopher