Re: [wg-c] Retraction of previous proposal

> Some time this
> year, we advised potential applicants that we did not know when the gTLDs
> would be delegated.  We started accepting applications again, but without
> the nominal $15 charge.

Keyword: when (as opposed to "if")

I believe the complaint, and I share it, is that the statement is very
misleading and continues CORE's history, over the past few
years, of moving the date ahead while continuing to claim that
CORE would be first into the root.

Recent actions like applications for trademarks on already
used marks just reinforces the scorn.

Christopher