Re[3]: [wg-c] Retraction of previous proposal

At 12:37 AM 12/08/1999 -0700, William X. Walsh wrote:

>Answer the question, Mr Connelly.
>
>How provided you with information that is on your website, and when
>was it provided.

No reason to turn on the interrogation mode, William.
I  for one welcome Bob in this discussion. Here we have a rare chance to
learn something about CORE that does not come from the well -worn keyboards
of Kent/Dave/Ken/Kevin.

Bob deserves more  courtesy.

He ask a question that really deserves an aswer:

>>> So please don't throw around words like "betrayed".  I have good and
>>> sufficient reason to feel betrayed, and I'll bet those who applied to
CORE
>>> members for .firm, .shop, .etcetera feel betrayed.  Who's really at fault?

Find the answer to that question and your own question is answered too.

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--  , bootstrap  of
the Cyberspace Association,
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org