Re[4]: [wg-c] Retraction of previous proposal

Thursday, August 12, 1999, 1:41:59 AM, Joop Teernstra <terastra@terabytz.co.nz> wrote:

> At 12:37 AM 12/08/1999 -0700, William X. Walsh wrote:
>>
>>Answer the question, Mr Connelly.
>>
>>How provided you with information that is on your website, and when
>>was it provided.
>>
> No reason to turn on the interrogation mode, William.
> I  for one welcome Bob in this discussion. Here we have a rare chance to
> learn something about CORE that does not come from the well -worn keyboards
> of Kent/Dave/Ken/Kevin.

> Bob deserves more  courtesy.

> He ask a question that really deserves an aswer:

> CORE

> Find the answer to that question and your own question is answered too.

And right now, Robert can provide the answer to both questions.  Who
provided that information?

Someone had to have provided it, and that is the person who my anger
is directed at, not at Robert personally (except as he plays a role in
the CORE organization).

The question deserves an answer.  Who provided information to this
effect, and when did they do so?

--
William X. Walsh
General Manager, DSo Internet Services

(IDNO MEMBER)
Support the Cyberspace Association, the
constituency of Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org