Re: [wg-c] Deadlines

On Mon, Aug 02, 1999 at 07:27:19PM +0200, Javier SOLA wrote:
[...]
> I would like to propose Tuesday September 7th.

Sounds good.

> Any other ideas ?

Just an amplification: obviously there are strongly held conflicting
opinions in this group, and therefore we will have to produce
"alternative" reports (I am trying to avoid semantic battles over
what a "minority report" might be).  After another couple weeks
discussion I think we should be able to delegate to smaller
subgroups the task of writing up some of these opinions.