[wg-c] Deadlines

WG C,

It is clear that we will have problems meeting our August 9th deadline for
the three reports that we are supposed to produce. We need to figure out
another deadline for the working group reports.

At this point we are just starting the real discussion, and we should give
this at least a couple of weeks before we start drafting, and then at least
another couple of weeks for drafting and figuring out consensus on the
reports. I would propose that we set a new deadline for the beginning of
September.

I would like to propose Tuesday September 7th.

Any other ideas ?

Javier