RE: [wg-c] Deadlines

> Javier SOLA
> Sent: Monday, August 02, 1999 10:27 AM

> I would like to propose Tuesday September 7th.

I see at least one unresolvable issue on the table right now. This is
the issue of business models, does the DNSO dictate them or let the
market decide? This one issue alone may blow the 7Sep99 dead-line. This
also may not be the only one. In fact, I am certain that it isn't.

IMHO, we should list these issues and work on then one at a time, until
resolved. The process should be an introduction, followed by discussion,
followed by a vote. Normal consensus strategies are not going to break
these sorts of deadlocks/gridlocks.

We have all been deadlocked, on some of these points, for over two
years.