Re: [wg-c] Vote for Working Group Co-chair

	Let's all try to lower the tensions here.  Yes, it would have been better
to have a voter list.  But I see no reason to believe that anything
improper has happened.  Keith didn't vote for me, but he's been following
these issues for a long time, and he's a perfectly appropriate person to be
a member of the WG.  As far as I'm concerned, his vote is perfectly valid.

Jon

Jon Weinberg
weinberg@msen.com