Re: [wg-c] Vote for Working Group Co-chair

I'm not so sure it's invalid. If Keith Gymer fulfilled his part of whatever he
had to do to join the group by a reasonable date, and then some administrator
(Javier I presume) neglected to add his name to the website, it's not Keith's
fault, and he shouldn't be penalized for it.

It seems to me the question should be when he became a member (registered as
an eligible voter) and whether that date came prior to a reasonable cutoff
point.

Somebody please make a suggestion as to what that cutoff date should be
(certainly not after voting began) or else make a good argument that we don't
need one at all.

Craig Simon