Re: [wg-c] Vote for Working Group Co-chair

Bill,

Independently of the fact that she might agree or not to your manipulations
(I make no assumptions whatsoever), you are using Eva's name for your own
purposes without her knowledge while she is on vacation. This is highly
unethical.

You cannot force anybody to run in a election.

Elections are most usually not delayed because somebody thinks that
somebody else, who has never expressed an interest on being chair or
written to this list, might want to run.

Your nomination did not come on time either, that is also false.

Business interests do have a limit, it is called ethical behaviour.

Javier