[wg-c] Election of co-chair

I seems that we have two candidates to the position of co-chair who have
accepted their nomination: Kent and Jonathan.

It does not seem acceptable to me to include in a ballot somebody who has
not accepted (given his/her permission) to be there by accepting the
nomination. If any other of the nominees wish to be put in the ballot, they
can say so today, otherwise I will post a ballot tomorrow with these two
names only, and then leave three days for the members of the WG to vote.

Votes will be posted to this list, to avoid getting into complicated voting
mechanisms.

I will count the votes on the morning of Thursday July 29th and post a
result. Anybody else who wishes to post an account of votes can also do so.

I agree with Kent and Jonathan on the functions of the Chair, which can be
summarize in trying to figure out what the consensus (or rough consensus)
of the working group is, assuring that discussion takes place, and assuring
that the agreements are communicated to the Names Council.

There are also management functions such as organizing meetings, mailing
lists, etc.

Javier