[wg-c] Privacy gTLD

Privacy TLDs are an interesting idea, but they do have a few setbacks from
a business point of view.

Seen from an ISP side, what might happen is that if the customer does not
assume responsibility for the contents of the website (cannot be
identified), then the ISP might be considered responsible for the contents,
in the same way in which -in a collective book- what is written is
responsibility of each author, but if there is no author for a given part
of the book, then the editor assumes the responsibility.

I would also see difficult identification of a web owner as a barrier to
e-commerce. People would have be careful to know who they trade with, if
that company/person can be easily found or not. Identification for
trade-mark violations through the internet (not domain related) would also
have to be looked at carefully.

Javier