[wg-c] Technical problem with Joop posting (was: Re: wg-c Election of co-chair)

> We also need to make sure that the list management allows vote-posting by
> all current list members. I am currently not seeing my postings to the list.
>
> --Joop Teernstra LL.M.--  , bootstrap  of
> the Cyberspace Association,
> the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
> http://www.idno.org

==> Joop,

    All postings to the wg-c@dnso.org are *open* to its membership,
    and there is absolutely *no filtering* other that Majordomo-System
    or SMTP-System.

    Some time ago you were complaining about ga@dnso.org filtering,
    and once I show you logs, it became clear that the problem
    was not ga list, but your typo, generating subsequent
    Delivery-Report from X400 in the Switzerland (one of addresses
    subscribers to ga was relying to X400), which you took as
    originating from the dnso.org.

    We have now the similar situation -- see attached BOUNCED mail
    from you.  Please note that I am not the author of Majordomo package,
    neither SMTP or X400, and all system related bugs may happen
    anywhere.
    I would suggest that if you have another problem, please
    verify with listadmin@dnso.org technical aspects before
    publicly claiming you have been filtered -- because this is
    offending me.

    Thank you for your understanding.
    Elisabeth Porteneuve, DNSO Secretariat

--
|>|From DNSO.Listadmin@dnso.dnso.org Sat Jul 24 06:34 MET 1999
|>|Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 06:34:22 +0200 (MET DST)
|>|From: owner-wg-c@dnso.org
|>|To: owner-wg-c@dnso.org
|>|Subject: BOUNCE wg-c@dnso.org:     Admin request of type /\buns\w*b/i at line 2
|>|
|>|
|>|Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 13:52:30 +1200
|>|To: rod@cyberspaces.org, Jonathan Weinberg <weinberg@mail.msen.com>
|>|From: Joop Teernstra <terastra@terabytz.co.nz>
|>|Subject: Re: [wg-c] co-chair
|>|Cc: Javier SOLA <javier@aui.es>, wg-c@dnso.org
|>|
|>|All,
|>|The IETF rules, just posted by Kent would be unsuitable for highly partisan
|>|or politically charged discussion.
|>|
|>|If this WG would adopt such powers (determining what is relevant, silencing
|>|those judged irrelevant, determining what rough consensus is) for the
|>|chair, it would be best that candidates for Chair who are known to be
|>|partisan in this discussion, would disqualify themselves.
|>|
|>|For progress to be achieved it is essential that the chair and co-chair are
|>|perceived as neutral.
|>|