[wg-c] Co-Chair

I must again state, in the strongest possible terms, that:

1. I do not accept javier's appointment as chair

2. I cannot see clear to hold a vote of any sort without any kind of
outline as to the duties and responsibilities of the chair(s)

3. If either a co-chair is named, or the appointed chair makes any
policy decisions (like the latest one) that are enacted, I will
formally protest to ICANN and any relevant authorities.

This working group is a captured disgrace.

--
Christopher Ambler
Personal Opinion Only, of course