[wg-c] co-chair

WG C,

I am afraid I sent this e-mail a couple of days ago to the wrong e-mail
address and never made it to the list.

Sorry,

Javier

---------

The situation with the co-chairs election is:

- Kent was nominated and accepted the nomination within the established
period.

- John was nominated and accepted his nomination after the one week period
had closed.

- Mark self-nominated and then withdrew.

- Ivan did not accept the nomination

- I believe that Chris Ambler did not accept either.

If we follow procedure.... then Kent, the only person to accept his
nomination within the nomination period, is automatically the co-chair. He
has, as a matter of fact, the right to ask that this be enforced. It is up
to you, Kent.

In the other hand, I would personally prefer that we clarify, until the end
of this week, who wishes to run for co-chair, and vote during the first
three days of next week.

Javier